The ideal candidate should
- Hold at least a Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Electronic, Electrical, Telecommunication or Computer Science)
- Have a minimum of 1 year of work experience in GSM Networks specially Access side
- Troubleshoot Huawei and Motorola cell sites and BSCs.
- Provide BSS level-II support to OAN oncall team around the clock.
- Monitor and analyze BSS KPIs on daily basis using M2000 and Motorola Sunfire.
- Coordinate with OSVs for matters related to BSS on daily basis.
- Coordinate with RF OPT and QoS teams for HW TTs resolution.
- Liaise with BSS NOC L-II for any critical Issues requiring their support.
- Support in reducing BSS active alarms in the network.
- Liaise with other departments for following up of issues to resolve network issues.
- Should have sound knowledge of Telecommunication and GSM architecture
- Should secure strong verbal & written communication skills
- Should be energetic and willing to work in field