GuidePedia

Post a Comment

  1. sir.my name is asad.I appear in B.com final.sir i need a job.contact no.03462284720

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sir,
    I have completed my bachelor in Computer System Engineering having PEC accredited degree.
    During my four years I have studied a lot of subjects related to Electronic and Telecom Engineering, So in order to get a job in this field is my first priority.
    I think you'll find my knowledge on the subject, ability to learn quickly and meet deadlines; and problem solving techniques pretty useful for your prestigious organization.Enclosed,please find my resume for a brief insight into my accomplishments.Thanks for your time and consideration.

    Your Signature
    --
    Kamran Khan.
    B.Sc. Computer Systems Engineering
    +92 345 4740347

    ReplyDelete
  3. Respected Sir,

    Having come to know through some reliable sources, that the posts are lying vacant under your kind control, I have the honor to offer myself as a candidate for one of them. I will be available to take my duties at any time and would be glad to work under you.

    If I am lucky enough to be appointed on the post applied for, I assure you, Sir that I will leave no stone unturned to satisfy my superior with my work and behavior and also I will be able to support my family.




    Yours Obediently,
    Imran Aslam S/o Muhammad Aslam.
    03454354408

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear sir
    My name is fawad and i have compledted diploma of associate engineering in electrical. sir i have 2 year experience on customer care.one year in zong as a CRO and 1 year is in Telenor. i have fully command on siebel software i.e post paid,pre paid,different SR (service request)Easy paisa, M account etc... sir i need that post please give me chance....
    Fawad 03419000017

    ReplyDelete
  5. sir.my name is tauqeer ahamd..I appear in B.com final.sir i need a job.contact 0323-8423468

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi i have done MBA........faniqa007@gmail.com
    contact

    ReplyDelete
  7. respected sir..
    i,m kamran aslam..I appeared in B.com final papers...
    sir i am very intrested in this field & i hope u will give me a chance to prove myself as a hard working and honest candidate...my email adress is as under and cell no also...
    kamranaslam0664@yahoo.com
    # = 0345-3465872

    ReplyDelete
  8. sir A.A my name muzammil hussain i am doing electrical engineering plz can you provide me part time home tuition or any part time job becauz i can install my uni fee with ourself iam a poor student 03324381237 bcdefg11@gmail.com thank U.

    ReplyDelete
  9. try to koshash bucause sir my education not higher sir know im not select in it. so try to koshash.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi sir i am MOHAMMAD BILAL ABBASI frm MUZAFFARABAD AZAD KASHMIR doing b.com final year need a job in Muzaffarabad is there any aportunity then plz giv me a chanse....
    03005224203

    ReplyDelete
  11. respected sir,
    i am SYED QUDRATULLAH from quetta, looking for job in your esteemed organization.
    QUALIFICATION:
    I HAVE DONE electronics engineering AND ALSO ccna CERTIFIED AND NOWADAYS MY ccnp IS GOING ON.
    CONTACT:
    03468372771
    EMAIL:
    aghajaan.agha@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Respected Sir,
    My name is Sheeraz Munawar. I have completed my bachelors in telecom engineering. I have done internship in PIA in different departments like Radio over hall, workshop.
    Sir I have worked as Network Engineer in Americom Technologies (AMTECH).
    Sir its my wish to work with such a big organization.
    thankyou
    sheeraz.munawar@hotmail.com
    contact no: 0333-3425561

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi,I am Furqan Haider from Pakistan Quetta.I have celear my first year FCS Exam.I have the CERTIFICATE OF my English Language center,and i have also the CERTIFICATE of my JANBAZ FORCE,CERTIFICATE of sevice:Rank:{SEPOY/JANBAZ}Furqan Haider in 905[inf]JANBAZ TRG TEAM,withCompany.Now i want a Job in telenor talkshawk Pakistan Network company.contact number,03052554043 Email adress,[Quest_sanitary@yahoo.com]

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. hellow my name is sheharyar abbas
    i have certificate on graphic adv desining course
    still to continue my inter mediate final on Pre-engineering
    please contact me my no is 03453520306
    iam join a & job on telenor please give me a job thanks

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sir i am shaukat
    i want to join telenor team.
    please give me a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sir i am shaukat
    i want to join telenor team.
    please give me a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  18. respected sir,
    my name is mohsinkhan i am doing BS in soft-wearing i need part time job in which i can earn with myself plz if u have any vacancy remember me i wish to work in call center i hope u will reply me, my number is 03213857448 and email (if u want 21 @g mail.com) take care FI AMAN ALLAH

    ReplyDelete
  19. respected sir,
    my name is noor ul sabah. i have done BA in first division and now i m studing in MA letrature part 2.i need part job which i can earn with myself if u have any vecancy plz help me alot....my contact number is 03328906116 plz help me bcoz i need it vey much.

    ReplyDelete
  20. sir ,
    My Name Is Syed Wasif Qamar ali My QUALIFICATION
    Diploma of Associate Engineer in Electrical Technology sir i need a job my contact num # 03432148419

    ReplyDelete
  21. naveed.
    sir, my name is naveed and i m doing b tec (hons) in electronics.plz give me a opportunty

    ReplyDelete
  22. hello sir my name is naveed and i m doing b tec (hons )in electronics plz give me a opportunty

    ReplyDelete
  23. My name is AWais Babar.
    i am C.A foundation
    i am searching for part time job so i could earn myself and also continue my studies.
    hope for favorable response.
    my contact # is 03214922912
    email address is owaisbabar666@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. SYED SALMAN ALI ABIDI

    B-74, Survey # 615 JTHS Malir, Karachi
    Cell# 03152458949
    E-Mail: salman9095@gmail.com


    ACADEMIC EDUCATION:

    Bachelor of Business Administration (Honors)
    Majors in MARKETING.

    WORK EXPERIENCE:

    • 6 months internship in PERFECT ASSOCIATES
    • 1 year experience in cable net service
    • 2 year experience in hotel managment


    PERSONAL STATEMENT :
    Work hard and help organization to achive its goals and prove myself as individual and team member.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Dear Sir,
    I have completed my bachelor in business administration and specialization in marketing having HEC accredited degree.
    During my four years I have studied a lot of subjects related to marketing, So in order to get a job in this field is my first priority.
    I think you'll find my knowledge on the subject, ability to learn quickly and meet deadlines; and problem solving techniques pretty useful for your prestigious organization.Enclosed,please find my resume for a brief insight into my accomplishments.Thanks for your time and consideration.

    Your Signature
    --
    Syed HammadRaza
    B.B.A (Bachelors in Business administration)
    +92 3424177955

    ReplyDelete
  26. ASSALAM O ALIKUM
    SIR
    I M ZAFAR KHAN
    To obtain a position where my skill and talents can be utilized to their maximum
    potential and where challenges can diversify and expend my knowledge.
    03463282089

    ReplyDelete
  27. SIR MY NAME IS SYED AKHTAR SHAH AND I AM DOING Bba(hons) FROM IUI
    AND WANA DO JOB PART TIME.
    MY CELL # 0333-9447052

    ReplyDelete
  28. Abdul Qayyum BBA(Honour) 2004-08,
    +92 306 2444004

    ReplyDelete
  29. my name is ikram ullah khan i did doing job in Electrical superviser
    DAE(Electrical) B.Tech
    Experine 4 year +
    03133164770

    ReplyDelete
  30. hai koi jo hmein job de dy. brey zrurat mand hain g hum.
    shadi ruki hui hai
    contact kr lein mehrbani ho gi.
    0300-6986733

    ReplyDelete
  31. recently i have been passed my b.com...also i'm DAE electronics holder.now i'm working in pharma company as a admin assist. ....contact me at kashifkhattak123@yahoo.com .

    ReplyDelete
  32. Umer Arif said...

    I have done B.com.I am from sialkot.6month experience in warid franchice as a customer service.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Umer Arif said...

    I have been passed B.com. I am from sialkot.5 month experienc in warid franchice. My contect number 03316745124

    ReplyDelete
  34. I have done B.com.I am from sialkot.6month internship in warid franchice. my contact number03316745124

    ReplyDelete
  35. I have done B.com.I am from sialkot.6month internship in warid franchice. my contact number03316745124

    ReplyDelete
  36. I have done Masters in Economics from Punjab University.want to join telenor team i have already worked with telenor for 1 year as a CRO but i want to join your company but not as a CRO.please contact me at malaika_rana@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Helo sir
    M fiaz ul haq madni
    DAE telecommunication
    Diploma of IT
    need job in your prestigious organization
    contact number
    03455806616

    ReplyDelete
  38. hello sir .. my name is Amber.. i have completed my B.Com . and recently qualified 4 papers of ACCA . and seeking for job in a good organisation like your's .. please contact me on my E.mail address .. will provide you my resume when ever you want .. looking forward for a kind response from your side ..
    amber_shabbir7@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. AOA,I am TAYYAB HASSAN from LAHORE Pakistan.I have attepmted for B.A exams in Punjab University, Lahore.I have the CERTIFICATE / Diploma in I.T & Diploma in Graphics Designing,, Diploma in English / Persian / Chinesse Languages and i have also the CERTIFICATE / Dipolma in Call Center with the experience of 4 years in this field. because of my B.A exams i left all my jobs 1 month ago and now i want a Job in new enviorment in night shifts with a dynamic company as like Telenor talkshawk Pakistan Network company. if you may intrested to give me a chance to let me prove my self please contact me,03364869512 Email: TYB7@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  41. my name is hafiz abdul majeed my qualifection FSc.i want a job pl help me.my cell nr.03324167015

    ReplyDelete
  42. Respected Sir,

    Having come to know through some reliable sources, that the posts are lying vacant under your kind control, I have the honor to offer myself as a candidate for one of them. I will be available to take my duties at any time and would be glad to work under you.

    If I am lucky enough to be appointed on the post applied for, I assure you, Sir that I will leave no stone unturned to satisfy my superior with my work and behavior and also I will be able to support my family.




    Yours Obediently,
    Muhammad Ejaz Mughal S/o Akbar Ali
    Cell # 0321-4532971

    ReplyDelete
  43. respected sir my name is asfandyar i have complete my bba and sir i am so fond of call center jobs please give me chance i have alot of knowlege about sim

    03339456720

    ReplyDelete
  44. i m student d.com my name is sunny and i leave in saddar canttoment board hospital so plz plz plz that my contant number 03329204533

    ReplyDelete
  45. Sir
    My name is Muhammad Zahid iqbal from Faisalabad
    My education is b.com pass in 1st dev Punjab uni lahore and i also student MBA
    My contact num 03457886308
    yahoo id zdiyal@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. My name is shahzaib khan .I have passed 6th semester in BS (computer science).I have done all thing in ASP.NET . i need for job in this field

    contect number 03432072417
    Email :- leoshahzaib@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. my name is ikram ullah khan i did doing job in Electrical superviser
    DAE(Electrical) B.Tech
    Experine 4 year +
    03133164770
    http://thecheapestnewcar.com/

    ReplyDelete
  48. my name is Muhammad talal.i have done diploma in electronics.i need for job in this field.
    my cntct num....03454497645
    03125202411

    ReplyDelete
  49. Hi.

    My name is SANA BATOOL. I am doing MBA (Marketing) last semester.

    I look forward for your prompt response.

    Thank you.

    E.mail: sanazaidi86@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. my name is irfan ramzan i did B.com nd i need a job for my further studies i have 3 months experince as internee in ALLIED BANK LTD plz sir give me a chance to join ur company plz

    ReplyDelete
  51. my name is irfan ramzan i did B.com nd i need a job for my further studies i have 3 months experince as internee in ALLIED BANK LTD plz sir give me a chance to join ur company plz

    ReplyDelete
  52. Hi.

    My name is JAWAD UR REHMAN. I am doing M.A ECONOMIC
    I look forward for your prompt response.

    Thank you.
    +92 321 4000509
    +92 334 4151429

    ReplyDelete
  53. Dear sir
    My name is jawad hassan and i have compledted diploma of associate engineering in electrical.and continue my study b.tech electrical sir i have no experience i need experience in telenor ... sir i need that post please give me chance....
    i m waiting for your response
    Thank you.
    +923014018890

    ReplyDelete
  54. my name is hassan malik , , , i have completed my bba (honz) from comsats university of information technology , , ,, i want to be a part of such a great and sucessfull team of telenor , , , , ,it will be a great owner for me thanks 03459611317

    ReplyDelete
  55. Hafeez soomro:-
    dear sir my name is hafeez and i have 2 years experience as a CRO in telenor franchise and i have also 2 years experience in accountant and i also complete greadution sir please give me one chance thanks 03443409994

    ReplyDelete
  56. asalamualikum my name is Amjad Ali sir i have completed bachlor degree in electrical engineering now i want job,
    amjad6560@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Top