GuidePedia

6
ALL PK JOBZ Team has picked 10 best cv samples from a huge list of CVs which were submitted to us by people all over from Pakistan.We are sharing some samples here.More samples will come soon.

Please click the picture below to download cv samples




Just download open and edit any CV.Then replace the default details with your own details modify or delete anything according to your choice and use it as your own CV.

You can also share CV samples at
ikramalik888@gmail.com


We will include them with your name on this website.


Post a Comment

  1. plz help me i want a job plz help me
    i am only inter sinces plz help me plz plzjawed_hk@yahoo.com
    plz any job plz help me plz help me plz plz plz plz

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAQAS AHMED
    S/OF
    SUFI ABDUL QAYYUM


    Address: House no SN-109 Dhoke Kala Khan Shams bad Rawalpindi.
    (Pakistan)

    Contacts: # 0332_5368586, 051_4580183 waqas_ahmed142@yahoo.com.

    CAREER OBJECTIVE:
    Seeking challenges and responsible position where my education, abilities and potential can be fully and effectively utilized with opportunities of growth enhancement of professional knowledge and to serve in building the nation.

    EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND:
    Passed Metric wiht Humanties. 2005
    Passed F.A GOVT College Rawalpindi Pakistan 2007
    B.A Punjab university 2012
    Diploma:
    3 months basic computer,
    3 months graphic designing
    3 months autocad
    3 months English language
    EXPERIENCES:
    1 year computer experience.
    6 month experience AL_NASIR ADVERTISING as a graphic designer
    6 months experience UFon communication as a marketing manager.
    MS Words . Net using . Typing 30 t0 35(pmw)
    PERSONAL INFORMATION:
    Birthday: June 2-1988
    N.I.C No: 37405-1174501-71
    Civil Status: Single
    Religion: Islam
    Citizenship: Pakistani
    LANGUAGES SPOKEN:

    English, , Urdu, Punjabi & Hindi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Asslum alaikum.My nama SHAHAB ALI. I am from SWABI(k p k)
    I have the degree of B.A(economics).I need to a good job.
    pleasssssssssssss.kindly do me this favour.cell no.03085877305
    03329435884

    ReplyDelete
  4. assalam-o-alaikum... im anum javed from okara cantt.. im in my last semester of MBA in Human resource management from COMSATS INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY.. i want to have a job with my subject speciality and with handsome sallary.. thanks... kindly contact me on this Id: anum.javed10@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I belong to a poor family . I really need to have a good job
    to feed my family. plz help me .

    thanks in anticipation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top