GuidePedia

33

National Bank of Pakistan Jobs.Latest jobs in NBP.NBP maintains its position as Pakistan's Premier Bank with a network of over 1200 branches locally, 18 overseas branches.

Below are the departments in which we hire professionals.

Consumer Banking – Corporate Finance – Investment Banking – Agricultural Banking – Transactional Banking – Operations – Software Development and Automation – Financial Control – Treasury – Internal Audit – Risk Management & Credit – Economic & Business research – Training & Development – Strategic Planning – Human Resources

If you are eligible to apply in any of above departments then contact us

Human Resource Department

National Bank of Pakistan
Head Office
NBP Building, I.I. Chundrigar Road
Karachi, Pakistan.
careers@nbp.com.pk
Tel: +92 (21) 9921 2215
Fax: +92 (21) 9921 2263


Post a Comment

  1. hy my name is wajahat.i am doing BS in ECONOMICS (4th semester) from KARACHI UNI.recently i am doing internship in NBP and learning cheaque book work,BBO AND FOX-PRO software work like utility bills feeding, challan feeding and i am also do PENSION WORK AND OLD AGE FUNDS LIKE DDP MAKING.DEBITS and credit OF MONEY FROM CUSTOMER ACCOUNT.i am needy sir.plzzz make me a part of NBP...i am very thankful to you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sir/Madam,

    I have more than 4 years of experience in providing I.T Systems and Network support and troubleshooting, Along with that I have also worked on the Network Infrastructure side. I have CCNA. CXFF, JNCIA-SSL, JNCIA-ER, JNCIA-EX, JNCIS-ES, JNCIS-ER Certifications.

    Thanks
    Arsalan Hussain
    Mobile : +923432167818

    ReplyDelete
  3. main name is sajjad ahmad Son of mushtaq ahmad From peshawar i m all ready applyied the job in national bank of pakistan .plz send me my job letter :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My last services were engaged with Silk Bank Ltd, where I was working as a G-6/Branch Manager, Bahawalpur. I have got experience of 16 years in all the three major areas of banking i.e., general banking, credits and foreign trade/exchange operations.

    Before joining Silk Bank, I was working as Vice President in Meezan Bank Limited (The Premier Islamic Bank In Pakistan) upto 31.10.2008 and my functional designation was Branch Manager, Bahawalpur.

    Earlier, I was working as Assistant Vice President (Chief Manager-Main Branch Bahawalpur) in MCB Bank Limited and due to my interest in Islamic Banking and for better future prospects; I switched over to Meezan Bank and joined it on 27.08.2007 as a Vice President.

    Believing in the fact that nothing persists but change, I am interested to join a team of professionals of your faster growing Bank/company. I think I can prove myself an asset for any organization and can contribute some solid pattern in its fast & rapid growth. I believe that organizations with broader vision also provide equal opportunities of carrier growth/building besides polishing one's potential in the best possible manner.

    I offer my services for your Bank/company and hope that you will consider me for VP/SVP position. I am ready to relocate as required by you.

    My detailed resume is attached herewith for your perusal.
    Hoping for your favourable response.

    Yours truly,

    Qazi Zubair-ud-Din Qureshi
    H.No: 30-31/C, Model Town "B"
    Near Khizra Mosque
    Bahawalpur- Pakistan.
    Ph : +92-62- 2881243
    Cell : 0300-6847368

    ReplyDelete
  5. My name is Usman Ali Gulzar.i am a fresh graduate(BA business studies (hons) in Finance) from university of Bedfordshire.I am looking for a job in fields related to finance ,accounting and auditing.

    Regards
    Usman Ali Gulzar
    03334900987

    ReplyDelete
  6. My name is FAKHAR U ZMAN.i am a fresh graduate(B.COM) in ACCOUNTING) from university of BAHAUDIN ZAKRIA UNIVERSITY MULTAN.I am looking for a job in fields related to ,accounting and auditing.

    Regards
    FAKHAR U ZAMAN SAHIWAL
    0300-8399336

    ReplyDelete
  7. My Name is Muhammad Yasir Khan i have 7 8 years banking experince in different bank at different seats at branch manager and relationship manager operation manager ...

    Best Regards
    0323-2300004

    ReplyDelete
  8. ANILA AFSER
    Contact Information
    Address : House#494, Street#01,Block ‘N’,Sector 11 1/2,
    Orangi Town Karachi.
    E.mail Address : anilaafser@yahoo.com
    Mobile No. : +92-3132646978,0300-9266074
    Age : 27 years Date of Birth : 01 March 1983
    Nationality : Pakistani Gender : Female
    Marital Status : Single CNIC No. : 42401-1667107-2





    QUALIFICATION DETAILS

    Masters Level Qualification
    Level : MBA Degree In Progress
    Field of Study : Finance
    Institute University : Newports Institute of Communication & Economics
    Located In : P.E.C.H.S Kashmir Road Karachi Year 2012


    Graduation Level Qualification
    Level : B.com Grade : Second Division
    Field of Study : Commerce
    Institute University : Commerce and Economic College
    Located In : Khalid Bin Waleed Road, near PIDC Building Karachi Year : 2006


    Intermediate Year Obtained
    I.com In commerce from Govt. Degree College for Women Nazimabad.
    :2003

    Metric
    S.S.C In Science from AL-HERA Secondary School
    :2001






    EMPLOYMENT HISTORY



    • As a Receptionist “Royal Interior Decorator” DHA Karachi (2001-2002)


    • As a Accountant “The Educator” North Nazirnabad, Karachi (2003-2005)


    • As a Teacher “The Metropolitan Academy” Gulistan-e-Johar (2005-To Dec2008)


    • Work in STATE LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY as a sales Coordinator (Jan 2008 to date)


    • Manage almost all office works
    • conduct indoor outdoor meetings to the customers
    • Manage office appointment,
    • Provide guideline/Training of duty to the sales Representative officers as a team leader.
    • Provide a Better Presentation to the customers.




    COMPUTER SKILLS
    • All windows based operating system
    • Ms office, Ms excel, Ms word, Ms Power point
    • Hardware and software operation with installation
    • Use Internet operation.

    ReplyDelete
  9. amina ilyas



    (MAILING ADDRESS)
    AMINA ILYAS
    D/O MUHAMMAD ILYAS
    H #: 445/5-C Saddat street , tench bhatta, Rawalpindi Cantt.







    Email:
    Aminailyas1@hotmail.com

    Marigold_me@hotmail.com



    (PERSONAL INFORMATION)
    D.O.B: 07-05-1990
    NIC #: 37405-9606737-8
    Maritalstatus:Unmarried
    Religion:Islam
    Nationality:Pakistani


    OBJECTIVE

    To work devotedly in a dynamic and challenging environment to fulfil the organizational and personal goals.

    PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS

    B.COM
    PUNJAB UNIVERSITY OF PAKISTAN 2009-2010
    F.SC
    GOVERNMENT VIQAR_UN_NISA COLLEGE 2007-2008
    METRIC
    RAWALPINDI BOARD 2005-2006


    COMPUTER PROFICIENCY
    Well versed with the latest versions of the following:
    Hands on MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
    Internet Surfing.
    Adobe Photo Shop
    I have all necessary computer related skills required by any organization.

    DISTINGUISH FEATURES

    Flexible and quick learner
    Team player
    Can take challenges with confidence
    Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.

    LANGUAGES

    English, Urdu.

    INTEREST

    Net Surfing, Music & Movies, Poetry, and Conscious about reading books and newspaper to keep my knowledge up to date. Travelling.

    WORK EXPERIENCE


    Worked as “Internee” in ASKARI BANK from November 2010 till
    JANUARY 2011.

    Working experience as an“QUOTATION MAKER” in“UNIVERSAL TOOLING SERVICES” Rawalpindi

    Image Editing in Adobe Photo SHOP.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I offer my services for your Bank/company and hope that you will consider me Favourable. I am ready to relocate as required by you.I have gain expereience by doing Internship in Allied bank Limited, Pakistan Telecommunication Company and District Account Office.

    My detailed resume is attached herewith for your perusal.
    Hoping for your favourable response.

    Yours truly,

    Zaheer Rasheed
    Cell : 03133312008

    ReplyDelete
  11. i am Mr asif tajik intrested in working with NBP kindly guide me how to apply for the positions vaccant
    03448163969

    ReplyDelete
  12. SARMAD MIRZA:
    My name is Sarmad Mirza i have done (B.COM) n doing job for last 4 years . Recently resigned from H.B.L credit now doing job in SEFEC Engineering co. (PVT)LTD. As a Account Assistant.
    My regular MBA classes will start from 1st week of jan 2012 .
    Now i want to do job in NBP . Please select me as a part of NBP.

    With Great Thanks .

    Sarmad Mirza.
    03337705797

    ReplyDelete
  13. my name is advocate Umar Rajput i have experience of five years in Civil, corporate, and Banking Court work experience i can discharge legal assistance services or Legal adviser if accommodation is possible then i may be appointed in Khairpur, Sukkur, Shikarpur, or Naushehroferoz regions of Sindh.

    my contact is 0333-7587967.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A.o.A Sir,
    In short i am MBA (MIS) qualified since May 2010, i need a job which relate to my qualification. Is there any job in NBP, Please contact me on:
    mubashir114@gmail.com
    0333-7643325
    I feel pleasure to receive your call or message.
    I shall be thankful to to if you give me chance to join your team. References will be provided on demand.
    Best regard,
    Mubashir Hassan
    Multan

    ReplyDelete
  15. hii am Irfan khan from mardan. i want to to join NBP. contact number 03453441250
    FSC pre medical. 7 year marketing experiance abroad in Saudi Arabia.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sir,

    Most respectfully I want to state that I have passion to work in Your department. I have sincere experience of many well reputed departments.
    I am MBA in HRM and have 8 years experience as Team Leader in NGO sector
    I hope, a chance will be given to me to perform my healthy services in your department.

    I shall be very grateful to you.



    Regards

    M. Imran
    shiningstar454@gmail.com
    target_hi@yahoo.com
    +92 301-6778338

    ReplyDelete
  17. AoA..........
    Respected sir/Madam,
    I m final year student of MBA (banking & finance) From University of Balochistan Quetta and having multiple calaber with all subjects of MBA B&F.
    I belive on Professionalism, Teamwork, Innovations and rest of that, all these possible works which can be use to advance the moraal OR reputation with maxim revenue to do. I want an organization which can utilize my talent in efficient and effective manar.
    thats it,
    anticipating for any keen observer's reply.
    Thank you


    Yours trully,
    Mubasher Ali
    S/O Haji Khurshid ALi (OG-I,NBP)
    Email ADD: mubasherali84@yahoo.com
    // // //@gmail.com
    +92 333-7907983

    ReplyDelete
  18. plz i want to national bank job i have passed BBA owner

    ReplyDelete
  19. plz i want to national bank job i have passed bba owner 03233330040

    ReplyDelete
  20. i need job in nbp 00923455313789

    ReplyDelete
  21. Slam" mu name is muhammad saqib from rawalpindi;i have done my B.COM from punjab university and also done my internship from NATIONAL BANK OF PAKISTAN THORAR BRANCH AZAD KASHMIR..and i am very interestd in national bank job plz call me if any of vacant to beyond..00923455313789

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fayyaz Ahmed Morio
    Contact Information
    Address :opp city school latif abad larkana sindh
    E.mail Address : fayaz_morio1pk@yahoo.com
    Mobile No. : +92-3129300450,0300-3612557
    Age : 27 years Date of Birth : 01 jan 1984
    Nationality : Pakistani
    facebook: www.facebook.com/fayyazmorio

    ReplyDelete
  23. ALLAH DITA:
    SIR my name is Allah Dita and i belong to kasur pakistan \
    sir i've done my M.A Economics from Punjab University 2011 with having 1st Division . and i want to become a part of you, plz give me a chance for that,
    Cell no: 03216582616
    E.mail :ad_shehzada@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Salam
    Dear sir my name is asif majeed S/o Abdul majeed from layyah.I have passed B.sc computer science from B.Z.U Multan And Also I have passed M.sc Actuarial Science from University of the punjab Lahore.I want to get job in National bank Please give me a chance and guide.
    REGARDS
    03346962291
    ASIFMAJEED.99S@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  25. hi i am hira lodhi..doing mcs last semester from iub..my g.p is above den 3 in every semester...want a job if any vacancy pz contact wid me....my cell nob :03475218899 ...am from bwp email adress iz:killingeyes1987@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. hi this is shahzad i done my Graduation plus CIMA part II..and working with UBL bank retail banking..i would like to improve my job..i would like to work in credit
    my email id ....skans786@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. assalamoalaekyum!
    Sir
    I have done MBA(Finance)and want to do job for any suitable post. Currently I am working at RAI MEMORIAL HOSPITAL Wah Cantt as Accounts Officer from last three years. Kindly If a chance is being given to me, I Shall performs my duties to the utmost level of satisfaction for the new comers to be followed. Anticipating for Reply.

    Regards!
    Abdul Haseeb Qammar.
    e mail haseebqammar@gmail.com
    cell # 0315 3939309

    ReplyDelete
  28. Respected Sir,

    Having come to know through some reliable sources, that the posts are lying vacant under your kind control, I have the honor to offer myself as a candidate for one of them. I will be available to take my duties at any time and would be glad to work under you.

    If I am lucky enough to be appointed on the post applied for, I assure you, Sir that I will leave no stone unturned to satisfy my superior with my work and behavior and also I will be able to support my family.




    Yours Obediently,
    M.Qaisar Hameed

    ReplyDelete
  29. Dear sir/Madam
    i have dun my Bsc. I intrested in bank jobs. please pzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz contact me. Toheed Aslam
    cell no; 03436972963

    ReplyDelete
  30. Dear sir/Madam
    i did M.com (finance) from Hailey college of commerce (Punjab university) with 1.5 years of experience.
    i,m interested in national bank please review my profile.
    humayun

    (nannu_just_4_u@hotmail.com)
    (sphinxx1788@gmail.com)
    (+923466876239)

    ReplyDelete
  31. sar i have done b.com from islamia univarsty b.w.p i have intarn ship experence in bank alfalah for 6 month

    ReplyDelete
  32. sar i have done b.com from islamia univarsty b.w.p i have intarn ship experence in bank alfalah for 6 month

    ReplyDelete

 
Top