GuidePedia

Post a Comment

  1. Muhammad Mohsin israr

    cell # 0313-2555831
    Home Adress House# 39 Block# 16 B1 Township Lahore

    Objective

    To work in a challenging organization that greatly enhance my learning skill,allows me to apply my skills and effort.

    Professional skills

    Ability to handle work load effectively and efficiently.
    Time managment.
    Decision making.
    Acadmic Particular

    MBA(Finance) The University of Lahore
    B.Com Punjab University
    I.C.S Lahore Board
    Matriculation Lahore Board

    Professional experience

    Working as an investment associate in ubl fund mangers.

    Reference

    Will be available upon request.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi...
    i m interested in working with UN... I m an individual with excellent communication skills...
    please contect me at seema.aziz09@gmail.com . Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salma
    hi
    I am interested in working with Un ....... I have also excellent skills
    contect me 0332-9006164

    ReplyDelete

 
Top