GuidePedia

3
"READ" a registered NGO needs application From result Oriented Male/Female candidates as Follows

*TEACHER:B.A,B.ED/M.A English /Education

*SOCIAL ORGANIZER:
M.A Sociology education having experience with Leading NGO's

Send your C.V with one latest photo at

The President (READ) UG-76.
Eden Tower,Main Boulevard,Gullberg III,Lahore.

Post a Comment

  1. Moon said... i did Msc.psychology and B.ED.i have experience of teaching.contact me at mehnaz_perveen8600@yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am a boy from Lahore, who lives near MINAR-E-PAKISTAN & I am doing my O-LEVEL as PRIVATE !:)!, so I can come wherever you are n whenever !:)! my mobile no. is 03158494750, please call!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have F.Sc ,B.A And B.ed.I have experienced. so plzzzzzzzzzzz contact me at marinabano6@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Top