GuidePedia

Post a Comment

  1. Dear sir,
    I have done my b.com this year from punjab universuty lahore I want to be a part of your organization hopefully you will give me the oppertunity because i am looking forward toward . Thank you for your time and consideration. My email is m_faisalg@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have done my mpa last year from govt. college universuty faisalabad I want to be a part of your organization hopefully you will give me the oppertunity because i am looking forward toward . Thank you for your time and consideration. My email is kaleemgill96@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sir i am Muhammad Afzal Chhajro from Sindh Agriculture Univeristy doing BSc Agri(Hons)(66.91%)(2010),MSc Agri (Hons)(79%)(2012)year. Kindely Sir you have vacant post to please give me a chance.
    Thanks
    Email adress: afzal.chajro@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i m ammar hassan .i dhave done m.b.a in accounting and fiance i need a gud job...my e_mail is ammar1215@yahoo.com my mob no 03216762914

    ReplyDelete

 
Top