GuidePedia

8
Jobs in Ptcl.Career in PTCL.Latest jobs in ptcl.

Pakistan Telecommunication Limited (PTCL) is Pakistan's largest service provider both landline wireless networks.PTCL also provides internet services dsl,vfone and evo.PTCL has a large number of professionals and thus it creates a lot of career opportunities both for experienced and fresh gradautes.PTCL also provides interneships to fresh graudates.

Post a Comment

  1. Assalam-O-Alaikum !
    I'm Arsalan from rawalpindi. i did 3 years d.a.e in automobile & diesel technology. i want to do job. please contact me at my e-mail nicearslan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. AoA sir, i have completed my bachelors degree in telecom engineering, and i want to know when the hiring will get stated for jobs, so that i can apply. Do anticipate and gazillion a thanks for considering my post. waiting for ur soonest reply..

    Regards
    Muhammad Salman
    wrd_lyf_54@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. AoA sir, i have completed my bachelors degree in telecom engineering, and i want to know when the hiring will get stated for jobs, so that i can apply. Do anticipate and gazillion a thanks for considering my post. waiting for ur soonest reply..

    Regards
    Muhammad Salman
    wrd_lyf_54@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Assalam a kum Sir :
    Sir i m Sadiq Amin i have Done ICS . And Now This is my 2nd year of BCS.
    Sir i need job I want to do job in PTCL office plz...

    Thnk u Sir...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Asslam O Alikum Sir :
    My name is Nouman From Lahore. I Done my I.Com and i need a Job in Ptcl Office .. i know all work in IT Department Software & Hardware .. so Plz Contact me my Number ... 03224250227

    ReplyDelete
  6. M Aamir said...
    Assalam-O-Alaikum !
    I'm Aamir from Lodhran (panjab). i did 3 years d.a.e in Electrical technology. i want to do job. please contact me at my e-mail m.aamir2012@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Assalam-O-Alaikum !
    I'm Riazullah Shaheen from Dir. i did 3 years d.a.e in Electrical technology.and BA. DIT......... i want to do job. please contact me at my e-mail riazshaheen65@yahoo.com

    +92 3454429117
    +92 945821117

    ReplyDelete
  8. asalam o alaekm.m saad mustafa from Rawalpindi,have completed electrical enginnering from Cecos university Peshawar,i want to do internship ,waiting for your positive reply. thankyou ,my contact number is 03129196343 ,03369433116 and email address is saad4haya@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Top