GuidePedia

Post a Comment

  1. I am Waleed Farid From Sialkot,i passed F.A in 2007 with "A" grade. i have experince of Export Mnager in surgical instruments for 4 years.
    i`m offering my services for the position of Data Entry Operator in ur University.
    i believe that by working on the above mentioned position,i would be able to contribute in your university`s growth and development.i`ll be looking forward to your responce.
    Thank You
    Regards,
    Waleed Farid
    0332-8603171

    ReplyDelete
  2. my name is Raja Obaid-ur-Rehman
    i m interested in this job.had educational and professional background.i m completely new in lahore.looking for a job now a days.allow me to intro my self in ur assistance

    mob: 0336-557-9777
    email : rajaghazi85@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Top