GuidePedia

2
Rajput Recruitment Agency needs following staff

Computer Operator
Full knowledge of Computer and experience in recruitment

Clerk
Experience in recruitment and well familiar with protector and embassy work

Office Boy
Must have relevant experience

Rajput Recruitment Agency
B-1/343 Flate Number 4 First Floor United Plaza Commercial Market Sattelite Town Rawalpindi

0333-5103308/ 0333-5215378

Post a Comment

  1. sir my name is jawed khan khattak my education is B com from Karachi university i am operating computer since 1999 and i have also computer hardware,networking,typing,internet experiences and i live in Karachi but i can do job in Rawalpindi my contact no 03337765181

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asalaam-o-Alaikum this is Muhammad Usman from Rawalpindi, I want to apply for computer operator, I'm currently working with a Mobilink Franchise as a CCR if there is any vacancy in your agency then kindly contact me on 03035108758 or my email address is usman.asim@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Top