GuidePedia

11
Please fill all the required fields.
Write the name of job for which you have applied.
Copy the text from your CV and paste in Attach CV box. Our staff will convert your CV back to original format.


Post a Comment

  1. I have done MBA and submitted my cv.Please review it and suggest some good jobs to me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gentleman,
    Talent Catchers is an HR Consultancy Firm who believes in offering the best talent for the rite job.

    We would be honored if you please allow us to send a resume of one of our candidate.
    Looking forward for your kindness

    Regards,
    Kamran
    0333 433 15 12

    ReplyDelete
  3. my name is saima jabbar i have completed my studies MS(chemistry)AND I WANT TO DO JOB AS CHEMISTRY LECTURER IN LAHORE KINDLY INFORM ME ABOUT MY JOB ON MY CONTACT NUMBER i.e.03006144429as soon as possible i shall be great thankful to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there i have submitted my CV to you already. So please let me know and have a look into it. I will be happy if you allow me to work work with you by any a suitable job vacancy.

    Thanks and oblige.
    Imtiaz Ahmed
    0092 322 4155 326

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Sir,
    My name is Muhammad Irfan i have 6years experience is Standard Chartered Bank as a Universal Teller
    Thanks
    Muhammad Irfan
    0336-5194044

    ReplyDelete
  6. dear sir
    Asslam Alukum
    My name is ali dad sanjrani from nawab shah
    sir i have experince [safwco] sindh agricultural forestry working coordinatig orgnization as a assistant program officer from 2011 to update
    dear sir can you give me a chance i will setify inshahallh

    ReplyDelete
  7. I m done MBA this is my last symster and m also submitted my CV.Please review it and suggest some good jobs to me

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear sir
    Assalam O Alaekum
    My name is Rana Mohammad Seemab Amin from Multan
    Sir I have experience in Construction company as a Construction supervisor &
    Asst .Quantity surveyor
    Dear sir can you give me a chance so I will satisfy u IN SHAA ALLAH.
    03212050901

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear sir i have completed my BSCS (bachelors of computer science. i can work in PHP, Joomla and wordpress. and ms office etc. +923339312959

    ReplyDelete
  10. asalamualikum my name is Amjad Ali sir i have completed bachlor degree in electrical engineering now i want a job,
    amjad6560@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Top