GuidePedia

Post a Comment

  1. i have done my master in islamiat from punjab university.i did b.com from p.u. also .i would like to offer my sevices as any sort of teaching as a school teaching or lectureship in islamiat.i teach effictively any subject up to level five but urdu ,pakstudies,islamiat up to intermediat level.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have done my MSC.PSYCHOLOGY from Punjab university with 1st div.i did B.ED from University of Education with B+GRADE.i would like to offer my services as any sort of teaching as a school teaching or lectureship in psychology.i teach effectively any subject up to level five Urdu ,PAKstudied,islamiat up to intermediate level except MATH.i have teaching experience in English medidum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Sir, i am MBA Finance i want to do teaching job relating to any subject .I have confidence and good personality.you can contact me at 03328142162
    qasim7all@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have done my masters in Mathematics and Bsc in double maths and physics. I am doing job in beaconhouse school system and have 3 year experience. i would like to offer my services in your school or college if a good package will be given. Thanx.
    Contact: 03226119566

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have done B.COM(HONS.)from Hailey college of commerce...I would like to do job in your school...Contact me if u want..........

    ReplyDelete

 
Top