GuidePedia

Post a Comment

  1. sir i'm syed Turab I have passed Bcom in 2010 and i have experience in dealing I was doing job in Atrium Cinema but now at this time i'm jobless plz God sake give me a chance .
    Eid festival is so close and i'm still jobless, my be i lost
    hope of life ......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asalamo Alycum . Sir

    i'm Talha and i'm 22 years old i;m waiting for BA final year result but i'm doing job for because some finical
    problam.i was job in privt company i'm work as accountent.so i'm find job i'm saw your add so i'm apply.for the post Accountant: and Data Entry Operators:i'm live in karachi.my cell number ( 03129090788 )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Respected Sir,
    I am Zain Ahmed from Lahore. I have done MBA(Finance). I have 6 weeks experience from Allied Bank Limited. Now i am looking for a job. I want to get prestigious position in my life. That's y i want job. If u have any job then inform me please.
    My contact number is (0323-8489468) and (03244211589).
    I am waiting for your answer with good response.

    REGARDS:
    ZAIN AHMED.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top