GuidePedia

Post a Comment

  1. My name is Yasir Rehman Zafar. I am working in the organization (NRSP) Pakistan (Khushab).My work in this organization (MIS)Data Entry. Many MIS Entry Example (SO MIS), (HRD ONLINE MIS)AND (CREDIT ONLINE MIS) . That is my job.

    My phone number is 0341-7450540 .
    My email address is ( yzafar49@yahoo.com )

    ReplyDelete
  2. sir i need a data entry job . plz contact me if u r intrusted . i have done intermidiate .
    mobile number - 03324350591
    email - shaizi.assasin@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. what type of data entry?? ali-shakeel@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also want to do this job.

    haseebbalaggan@yahoo.com
    that is my mail id

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to this this job
    give me a trial assignment
    tasadduq22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please be ensure to join any kind of online jobs.Allpkjobz is not responsible for any mishap or else.We just list jobs and applying and then working for employers is out of our area so please be aware of such things
    Thanks & you can also write complains in comments
    ALLPKJOBZ Manager

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aslam.o.liKUm
    i hava GOOD data entrY work
    andy body do this work
    kindly contact with me
    03215516440

    ReplyDelete

 
Top