GuidePedia

2
SPECTRUM call center requires Male/Female agents for night shift positions(shift Time 11:00pm to 7:00am). Apply only if you have good fluency in English, have strong inter-personal skills and are a confident individual with a high learning curve.

We also provide training to fresh candidates, qualification minimum Intermediate. We need candidates for our Gulshan-e-Iqbal Branch – Opposite Alladin Park.

We offer a handsome salary package inclusive of bonuses and incentives, on-job training and support, professional working environment and quick growth opportunities with Pick n Drop Facility.

Please send your CV at: Spectrum Communications, Karachi. / Tel: 0321-2059623
Email: callcenterjobs2010@hotmail.com

Post a Comment

  1. sir my name's syed Turab and i worked as CRO in Atrium cinema and also in Telenor i'm looking for the Job

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Sarfraz Akbar Solangi form jamshoro
    I have done F.Sc and now sreaching for job so i see your ads and appling for job.
    this is my contact no:03083467005
    my e-mail is : sarfrazakbar55@gmail.com
    if any vacancy please contact me i'm waiting for your good response

    ReplyDelete

 
Top