GuidePedia

1
Air Foundation School System needs following teaching staff

For P.G/Nursery
Graduate/Montessori diploma with one year experience

For Junior I-IV
Graduate, B.Ed with 2 years experience

For V-VIII
Masters/ MSC (English,Maths), B.Ed 3 years experience


Attractive salaries being offered

Interested candidates may submit their CVs

Suitable candidates will be called for interview

Air Foundation School System
G-15 Campus Shaheenabad, (G-15 Ext.)
Near Motorway Chowk, Main Peshawar Road Islamabad
Ph: 051-5494117
Mob. 0321-8555389

Post a Comment

  1. hi I have just done my MA in English literature and linguistics. Though I teach students in my free times but I have no formal teaching experience. I know you are seeking after experience teachers, but let me assure you that I will not disappoint you.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top