GuidePedia

Post a Comment

  1. Mr. Aqeel Mehdi
    City College of Lahore
    Ferozepur Road
    Lahore


    Dear Sir

    I am writing in response to the job opportunity posted in daily Jang, regarding the requirement of “Teachers”. My Masters degree in Human Resource Management and Bachelor’s degree in Marketing enables me to use my skills in a manner which is beneficial for your esteemed organization.

    Further more, I have done Executive MBA in Project Management and certificate course in Industrial Relations & Labor Laws and sufficient experience by working in reputable organizations. I have been associated with teaching field for more than 16 months.
    My enclosed resume provides additional details about my academics and experiences. I believe that I would be an asset to your organization.
    Thank you for your consideration.
    Sincerely,



    Yasir Ilyas Khokhar

    ReplyDelete

 
Top